I have to say that I got a little excited when I saw this in the clearance end cap at Target. These are the new Old spice scents and I just love the Game day scent and so does hubby. So I had coupons for them as well, The $1 off of 2 coupons from I believe it was 3/14 coupons. So I picked up 8 packs of these. Even without the coupons they were just a little more then a $1 each deodorant so dh is stocked up for quite a while! So you may want to check to see if your target has these as they will go fast! Right after I grabbed mine and the other coupon people around me saw I had the coupon they started digging to see if they had the coupon as well and they were gone.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Target:3 pack of old spice deodorant $3.38
Posted by Frugal Diva Frenzy at Wednesday, March 31, 2010 Wednesday, March 31, 2010I have to say that I got a little excited when I saw this in the clearance end cap at Target. These are the new Old spice scents and I just love the Game day scent and so does hubby. So I had coupons for them as well, The $1 off of 2 coupons from I believe it was 3/14 coupons. So I picked up 8 packs of these. Even without the coupons they were just a little more then a $1 each deodorant so dh is stocked up for quite a while! So you may want to check to see if your target has these as they will go fast! Right after I grabbed mine and the other coupon people around me saw I had the coupon they started digging to see if they had the coupon as well and they were gone.
Labels: deal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment