Welcome to Frugal Diva Frenzy

PhotoWorks - Free Shipping on Your First Order! Search & Win

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sorry for my absence yesterday

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Share/Bookmark


It seems when ever we are getting ready to go on vacation that everything just seems to break loose and go crazy just before. So I spent a lot of time in the ER yesterday with my older son.

I was taking the morning to chase after one of our dogs that my other 3 year old son let out and seems he wanted to go on an adventure and not come back in the house. UGH! So that left shopping out till he decided he was tired of running free and visiting all the neighbors to say hello. So I finally got him in the house again and then had to go grocery shopping so we left to go shopping. I will tell you more about that in the next post. ; )

Shopping was going well and we got home at about 3pm. So I thought hey the day is getting a little better. Whooooooo hooooooooo! Well, hold that whoooooo hoooooooo! My oldest son goes to the bathroom and yells to me. So I go flying in there. He is red, raw and so having a few other problems. So I do the okay well ER here we come. This was at about 4pm or so. So we get to the ER and its just busy. So we sign in and wait our turn. (of course with 6 children and dh, they all know us there.) So we get the usual couldn't stay away huh. lol Yep, missed you all so much that we had to come visit again. ; )

So we get back to our room and the Dr comes in and gives me the look. I know this look as I saw it from him just two weeks ago. Seems that my son might have a case of Mercer and a yeast infection. So we got several meds and are now treating it and have to go back to the Dr. again in a couple of days. If it gets worst we have to go back to the ER right away. We are hoping for the getting better quickly. So we got out of the ER about 9:30 last night and headed straight to get him a pizza and his meds. Then came home and got him all situated and he was able to sleep some. So it was a little bit of a crazy day yesterday to say the least. So hoping that today is going to go better. So I will be doing all my posts this morning so I can keep an eye on my son's. One so the Dog doesn't get to go on another adventure today and the other to make sure he stays comfy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment