Welcome to Frugal Diva Frenzy

PhotoWorks - Free Shipping on Your First Order! Search & Win

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Made my day and what is mail call?

Thursday, March 25, 2010
I had seen that one of our members had put a shout out about Frugal Diva Frenzy and so I stopped by to thank them for putting the word out. I have to say that it just warmed my heart with all the positive things that she had to say about our group. So I wanted to take a minute to Thank her again for her kind words and I hope that all of you are getting just as much out of the group as she is.

Here is what she said:

I have received so many samples since I joined & if people think they'll never get the samples-well think again. Before joining your group I thought the same way as I never received anything I sent for half the time. So far the opposite ... See More seems to be true since being a member of Frugal Diva Frenzy. Thanx so much for being a great person & sharing these deals with everyone Debbie! :)GOD BLESS YOU!


What is Mail Call?

I also wanted to take a moment to explain what Mail Call is for those of you who are new to freebies and deals groups.

Mail call is where I will post what I got that day or that week in the mail from the things that I have posted. You can feel free to post below and let everyone know what you have recieved as well. It helps me to know that everyone is getting the freebies they have signed up for as well. I like to make sure the members are getting the freebies they sign up for and I have to say I get pretty excited hearing that your all getting them as well. So feel free to post that your getting them as well so others also know that people are recieving them and they aren't just wasting their time sending for items they aren't going to get.


New Members

Just a note to you,90% of the offers for freebies are still going that I have posted. So if your new to the group, feel free to go back through the old freebies and sign up for them so you can recieve them as well. There are some great ones so they are still available to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment