So far there have been 15 freebies posted this morning. This is not including the ones that were posted early this morning. I hope that everyone is getting excited about all the freebies that will soon be arriving. I'm going to take a little break and then I will be listing more. My fingers are getting a little twisted from posting them all and I still need to sign up for them myself. lol So I will be back shortly to list more great freebies for you all.
How is Friday Freebie Mania going for you so far? I would love to hear if you like this event or would rather stay with the normal daily posts of freebies, deals and coupons.
Friday, March 26, 2010
How are we liking Friday Freebie Mania?
Posted by Frugal Diva Frenzy at Friday, March 26, 2010 Friday, March 26, 2010Labels: Friday freebie Mania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment