I listed 41 freebies for you today for you to fill up your mailboxes with. I will not be listing anymore freebies today so that everyone has a chance to catch up and get all the freebies listed. (unless there is a time constraint on it and its a freebie that will go fast, I would hate for you to miss out.) I have to say that I have made my blog over load today. lol It is now asking for word verification to get the freebies listed. :)
I also listed some games for the kids to have fun with over spring break as well. I thought this would be great for everyone who has the children who say "I'm bored!"
I hope that everyone has enjoyed the Friday Freebie Mania today. I have to say that I can't wait to do a mail call and see all the goodies you have gotten in your mailbox! Hope this has gave your weekend a great start.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Hope you enjoyed Friday freebie Mania
Posted by Frugal Diva Frenzy at Friday, March 26, 2010 Friday, March 26, 2010Labels: freebie, Friday freebie Mania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment