Welcome to Frugal Diva Frenzy

PhotoWorks - Free Shipping on Your First Order! Search & Win

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Review of All You magazine

Saturday, February 27, 2010
If you saw my shopping trip yesterday, you know that I splurged on a All You magazine. Actually, I have been looking for it for about a week and most of the stores here don't carry it but our Super Wal-mart.

Which after viewing this magazine, I have to wonder why???? I purchased the March issue, just to see what all the hype was about. Now, I have to say that I'm so glad that I did!!!

All you has the usual articles about how to transform a room on a budget, how to lose weight, and VERY frugal recipes. However, what it has that all the other magazine's on the rack don't have are quality coupons, and I'm not talking about the .35 off a can of soup! There are coupons throughout the magazine. There were coupons for $10 off a $25 purchase at fashion bug, $3 off Rimmel Mascara,Buy 1 get 1 free from New York Color. So I thought hmmmmmmmm......it had me curious. I turn another page and find a $5 off Neutrogena Clinical product. I kept going and there were so many coupons through out the WHOLE magazine! Most coupons averaged more $1 off of products that many of us use.

Then I moved onto all the articles after I was done being amazed with the coupons. There were some great articles as well that I found myself intrigued with. I sat there reading and asking myself, why I had not gotten this magazine in the past. I couldn't believe the delish recipes they had to offer! Frugal but by no means boring for your family! Recipes such as Southwest Meatloaf, Pork Tenderloin with a cornmeal-herb crust,and Lasagna Roll ups. My mouth is already watering and there were even more then just those! Then an article about Yes, you can afford organic foods, with tips on how you can do just this. Tips on making the most of couponing, Fast spring cleaning~big jobs made easy, Update your haircut and style, and so much more. Not to mention in the upper hand corner of the magazine it says this magazine really pays for itself! Well, with all those coupons, great articles on how to save on a variety of things, I would have to say I COMPLETELY agree!

So this is what I did after I finished the magazine, I sat down at my computer and I ordered my 1 year subscription! I have to tell you that I will NOT be missing out on any great articles, coupons or anything else that they have to offer. The best part, I won't have to go looking for it, its coming right to my front door. If you are trying to start out with being frugal or are a person who has been for a long time, I think that it will please everyone. You can order your subscription of All You to come right to your door as well. If you want to try it first you can get 2 trial issues to see what you think of the magazine first. How great is that! I would suggest that you try the trial but I have a feeling once you do you will be hook in saving with their magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment