Welcome to Frugal Diva Frenzy

PhotoWorks - Free Shipping on Your First Order! Search & Win

Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm going on a Coupon Shopping Spree tomorrow! Whoooooo hooooooooo! Bring on the savings!

Friday, February 26, 2010
I'm going on a coupon shopping spree with the coupons that I have listed so far on this blog. I will be taking my 3 children with me tomorrow morning to hit the stores! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No, just kidding! :P They love going shopping with mom, and seeing all the goodies in the cart that we are taking home.

So I have all my coupons clipped from the printables that I have posted for everyone. Now, a lot of these coupons expire on Saturday 2/28, so I am going to show you tomorrow to leave you plenty of time to go get your savings on! I will show you what the store price is and what I paid for the items. I think you will be shocked when you see the totals that I spend from this shopping trip and why my hubby calls me the queen of being frugal. So get ready for a fun shopping trip report from me when I return.

I will list which store I purchased the items at and then list each item individually so that you can see how my total was arrived. This will make it much easier for those of you who are just starting out with coupons, to see how it is done. So I will be posting this shopping spree sometime tomorrow afternoon along with our Giveaway that we will be doing for the next week. So for now, I will end this to get some sleep because well 3 children, the toy aisle, you do the math. lol I think I'm going to need some sleep for this trip. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment