Get your free kids yoga class online. If you have not heard about the benefits it can have on Children with Autism, ADD, and other special needs, I will be posting some of the wonderful information for you.
I have found that even with my own children this has made things improve drastically. I have a 3 year old son with sensory deprivation as well as two other syndrome's. I also have a son who has a brain tumor,and needs to have more therapy at home. In our case it has improved my 3 year old sons ability to stay focused, be more aware of his surroundings, and slowed him down with being hyper. Now, with my older son, it has helped to keep his body strength up, his motor skills sharp, and his mobility as well. It has also done these things for my 3 year old son as well.
I have to say that I thought that it would be a waste of time to try this with my sons. However, I decided to try it anyways. I was shocked to say the least at how much it helped the first time we did it. I did it with my sons, and we were laughing and having a great time, while doing yoga.
Your best choice for having a variety of FREE yoga classes for your children is to you use library card and rent them from there. You will be able to have a variety of choices as well to not let you or your children get bored. Don't forget you can always order in other yoga dvd's that surrounding libraries have as well to get even more of a variety.
Here is some articles about how Yoga really helps special needs children and all children in different aspects.
How Yoga Can Help Children with Autism & Other Special Needs
Youtube video of Children with special needs yoga
Yoga can be an effective therapy for children with special needs
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Free Kids Yoga class online
Posted by Frugal Diva Frenzy at Saturday, February 27, 2010 Saturday, February 27, 2010Labels: freebie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment